Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas




Merry Christmas Everyone!


I'm enjoying being here in NZ - here is me on the lawn in the nuddy. It is fun crawling around in the sun.



Uncle Toby came back from London this week and it was a big surprise for Topsy who didn't know that he would be home for Christmas.



Sometimes I have been hanging out with Topsy and Mum...


And sometimes I have been helping dig the spuds for Christmas dinner,




We went to Mt Bruce wildlife sanctuary with Theresa, Glyn and their little man called Theo.




I want to go back there... grrrrr


This is me helping with the sun umbrella... 


And doing some gardening...



Tim let me help him sort out the booze for Christmas too.



I think we are ready for a great day.


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all of us.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment