Thursday 1 December 2011

Hello from New Zealand!

We made it! We are here in New Zealand and having a wonderful time. It is very warm and everything is very green and smells really good. Mumma says the coffee is just delicious! Everyone is very friendly and gives me lots of smiles and cuddles.

On Saturday we went on a very long plane ride. Here we are at the check in. I made sure I smiled at everyone so that they didn't get upset with me when I cried on the plane...


On the plane I tried to be very good. They gave me this great bed to sleep in which was very comfy.


Mum was pretty comfy sometimes too.


My bed was fun to play in too - although I often tried to climb out of it.



After 26 hours we landed in Auckland. Poppa Chuff came to collect us.


I was very pleased to meet him!


It is lovely and warm here and I can eat my dinner outside.


And have my bath outside too.


Mum and Dad think they might get me one of these cool backpacks. I think its a great idea.



We have done lots of visiting in Auckland. Here I am with my cousin Felix (his mum Nick and my Dad are 1st cousins).


Here they are with Felix and 9 week old Ari.


Then we went to see my friend Leon who has recently moved home from London. He lives near Kare Kare beach so we went to check it out.



I loved it!


I've been spending lots of time with Aunty Molly.



And Mary too.


Uncle Will is here too but he says he's too big for cuddles...

How could you not want to cuddle this!


We also caught up with Dad's friend Carthew. He has a really cool house in Grey Lynn.


It is so much fun being in New Zealand! I've even been giving Mary some piano lessons...


And teaching Chuff how to use the computer!


Dadda left for 3 weeks in Perth today. We are going to miss him lots and lots but can't wait to have 6 whole weeks with him when he gets back.

Mum's taking me to Masterton on Monday to visit Topsy and Tim. I can't wait for that.

Oh and I don't think I've told you how clever I am at standing... I pull myself up on everything and even try to let go and stand by myself! It's pretty fun.


See you soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment