Wednesday 15 June 2011

We're Going On A Bear Hunt...

 

So Mum and Dad decided to dress me up like a Bear and take some photos. They are a little bit odd. These are their favourite ones.





In other news here I am with my friend Sylvie. Mummy and me went to stay with her and Hannah and Orla while our Daddy's were away. We had so much fun and even woke up at the same time in the night. It was a shame our Mummy's didn't know cause they could have talked some more while they feed us. She likes holding on to me but I was more interested in the colourful bugs - secretly I think she is so small and sweet and I think she will be very beautiful.


I got to hang out with my Dad on Monday. He showed me what he had been up to while he was away, filming motorbikes in the rain. It was pretty exciting!


I'm getting very excited that there are only 16 more sleeps till I get to meet my Grandma and Grandad Rutherford! I hope they have a safe trip on their way to me - I can't wait!


Thats all from me. See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment