Thursday 9 June 2011

Meet my friends.

Hi everyone.

Every Thursday me and Mummy meet up with some friends that Mummy and Daddy met when they were learning about what to expect when I arrived and when I was still in Mummy's tummy. Here is a photo of them before we were born...

From left to right:
Mummy, Mia, Alice, Elaine, Alli, Jo and Lou. (Michelle isnt there cause her baby Cerys came a bit early as a surprise!)

And here they are with our Daddy's and their teacher Rebecca.


They came to my house today and this is everyone in our living room - it was a tight squeeze... (check out all the food!)



I would like to introduce you to my friends.

 

This is Gabriel. He is the youngest of my friends and was born exactly 4 weeks after me. His Mum and Dad are Lou and Washington.

 

This is Cerys. She's the one who surprised her Mum and Dad, Michelle and Luke, by arriving 6 weeks early!

 

Here is Noah. His Mum and Dad are Greg and Alice. He has good cheeks like me!

 

And next there is Hazel who you have met before. Hazel and her Mum and Dad, Pete and Mia, live just down the road.

 

This is Charlotte. Her Mum and Dad are Alli and Rob and she was a bit sleepy.



Last but not least there was Chloe who you have met before too. She has the coolest hair so we had to have another photo of her!

 

Sadly my other friend Amelia couldn't come today. Her Mum and Dad, Jo and Neil, have taken her away on a holiday with her Grandparents. Her Grandparents are from New Zealand like mine and they have come to meet her.

Some of my Grandparents are coming to visit me soon and I can't wait to meet them in a couple of weeks!

My new friend James couldn't come either. I met him at Baby Massage and will introduce him to you soon.

I know, I know. You haven't seen me yet... Don't worry - of course Mummy took photos of me... And I know what your saying and I am doing my best at growing my hair as fast as I can!

Here are some photos of me and Hazel. I think she might be my girlfriend...



All of our Mummy's have decided to to a 5k walk on the 10th of July to raise money for Cancer Research. You can sponsor us if you'd like!


http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/NCTYummyMummys

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment