Tuesday 8 March 2011

Mr Albion Stanley Payton Rutherford


Meeting Mum for the first time.


Dad has some skin to skin contact with me to settle me down.


Hello world... I would like you to please call me Albion Stanley Payton Rutherford. It's a long name and I think it suits me cos I am quite long too.


Mummy stares at me all the time.



Even when I close my eyes she is still there.


At the moment I am sometimes being housed in this peculiar plastic box. 




But I prefer hiding under the covers with mum. 

 

This is me with mum and dad - they love me HEAPS! 





3 comments:

  1. Brought tears to my eyes :)
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. hUge congratulations guys! well done. very much looking forward to meeting Albion xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations guys! can't wait to meet little Albion.

    ReplyDelete