Wednesday 16 March 2011

Albion's First Week


This week, (my first in this world) was SUPER busy...

   

 I hung out with Dad and Baxter,


Caught up with Auntie Amanda and Uncle Malc,

  

I think I have some growing to do before I fit this one...



Mum decided that I should explore the park,


So we all headed out for a wander (that's my house in the background).


The next day I had a big bath to get ready for some more special guests.





Jenny (Topsy) and Tim arrived from NZ!


Toby and Sarah came out to see me too.

Topsy was a bit tired after her big flight and gave me lots of cuddles.


Then MORE visitors arrived including another little person called Miss Orla Hill.


I think we got on OK.


this is the whole gang - Topsy, Mum, ME, Auntie Sarah, Dad, Uncle Toby, Orla, Tim, Auntie Han and Uncle Jon.



 



See you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment