Thursday 10 March 2011

Albion is Home

So yesterday Mum and Dad took me home to our house in Englefield Green.

 

 I wasn't that impressed with the carseat.


But when I got home Mum let me have a huge feed.

I met Baxter the dog...

He was very keen to meet me and sat and watched as I had my dinner.

 

I can't tell you how much I LOVE that colostrum. ( mainly cos my mouth is full)


One of the highlights of my first day at home was snuggling up to Daddy in bed.
And after another big feed I lay on Mummy's front and had a nice warm snooze.

I do love being at home and chilling out .... and yes I know - My cheeks are very chubby!

1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with you Albion and I havn't even met you yet! I didn't know my heart could feel like this from so far away - your parents hearts must have EXPLODED when you turned up!!!!!!! Stay happy and full and sleepy little monster. XXX

    ReplyDelete