Tuesday 5 April 2011

Mother's Day



This weekend it was Mother's day so I got mum a pressie from the garden centre in the park.






I am pretty sure she liked it (cos I heard her saying she wanted one anyway!)

 

I had a go in my swing that mum got for free from freecycle.org. I like it sometimes and other times it's a bit boring.

  

I prefer hanging out with Baxter, he is pretty chilled out. He sits beside me when I am playing and looks out for baby snatchers.



Dad keeps singing 'you look like a monkey and you act like one tooo'  - I don't know why.



Speaking of monkeys, I made friends with Suzy this week. She came to visit and gave me a cool t-shirt with a dinosaur on it. Thanks Suzy!



Also this week, I had a bath in the big bath which made me so relaxed I may have made a little mess in the water. (oops!)


AND......... I have learnt how to smile!



See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment