Wednesday 20 April 2011

Albion is 6 weeks old!

Albion was 6 weeks old on Tuesday - man that has gone quickly! We have been very busy catching up with friends. Albion would like to tell you about his week.

Hi everyone! Its been a busy week for me. I have had lots of visitors - Mum gets a bit upset and says no one comes to see her anymore - they only come and see me! Uncle Toby was my first visitor and he came on Saturday. We watched some cricket and a bit of football. He's pretty cool.


My next visitors were Cat and Gareth. They came on Sunday for a BBQ - Dad made some really yummy sausages!


It was a really lovely day so I wore this cool hat that the Hill's gave me - its a bit big but Mum said I had to wear it until she gets me one that fits.


My next visitors were Dan, Leigh and Nate Clearwater. It was really great to see them - they bought Mummy lunch and we hung out in the garden and then took Baxter for a big walk.



 The health visitor came to see me last Friday to weigh and measure me before I went to see the doctor for my 6 week check up. I weighed 12lb 5oz or 5.6kg... I am in the 91st percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height as I am 57.5 cms long. Mum and Dad can understand where the weight comes from but they are a bit confused as to why I am so tall. I'm not complaining though. I'll be as tall as Dad in no time. 

The doctor was very impressed too - he asked Mum if she was sure she wasn't giving me a formula feed cause breastfeed babies usually don't put on so much weight. She told him that I do want food every couple of hours so that probably had something to do with it!

Daddy has been very busy working on the buildup for William and Kates wedding (Prince William! and they are getting married on the 29th of April) and I haven't seen very much of him. He likes to make me laugh when he is home though and I especially like it when he dresses me after my bath.



They decided they needed some MORE photos of me so we had another photo shoot. Here are some of their favourites.



















Lastly Mum took this video of me tonight after my bath - she wonders where I am running to... I'm just practising for when I can chase Baxter around the house! 
See ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment