Thursday 15 August 2013

Charlie's 1st Birthday

Yo!

Did you know it was my 1st birthday last month!


 

Before my birthday my Granddad and my Dad bought a cool play house from ebay to put in the garden.

  

It needed a lick of paint and some minor repairs before they put it back together.



Alby and Gabe were VERY excited about the new play house.



Granddad also built a new sandpit on the side of it so now the whole corner of the garden is just for us boys.



On the 13th, it was my Birthday!


I got some new lego, some books and best of all I was given a music station.


Mum and Dad invited all my friends over to play and have a birthday lunch.








and it was very special having Grandma and Granddad to give me cuddles (and more presents!)



In the evening we had our good friends Lou, Wash and Gabe over for a BBQ. 


What a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment