Friday 11 November 2011

Working in America

Hi Alby, good to see you on skype so much while I have been away. I am sure you look bigger every time we all catch up. I hope you are looking after mum and Baxter. 

For the last 3 weeks I have been working on a new 3D TV series in America. We are making 4 episodes for a TV show which will play on Discovery and here are a few photos so you can see what we have been up to.


 We started in New York where we filmed episode one which was about super heroes.


This is my camera assistant Ben,


and this is one of the super heroes we filmed, he is called Blindside.


And this is 'Shade' - we filmed him trying to break up a fight and he got knocked out... it was kind of funny cos we expected him to be tough but he wasn't. I think he'll be OK.



This is my cousin Stu Rutherford, we meet up for coffee when I had a spare couple of hours one morning.


Next we flew to Texas where we filmed an episode about body builders.



This is 8 time Mr Olympia, Ronnie Coleman.


This week we drove to Dallas and filmed an episode in Dallas County Jail.



This is me in a holding cell.


 And here I am filming a double murderer - a very nasty man.



We went to the top of a big hotel to film shots of the city.






And filmed the spot where JFK was assassinated.


This is Musty, the data wrangler keeping an eye on my camera while we film the jail.


Next we filmed Officer Ray Garcia on highway patrol.


The internet here in jail is OK but the food is pretty bad. I love you guys and can't wait to see you again properly. Alby, give Mum a big kiss from me. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment