Monday 10 October 2011

Guess what?




Yip, thats right... I can crawl!

I had a bit of practise while we were away in Turkey and the other day I decided I could definitely do it. I've been back and forth from the front room to the dining room a couple of times now and have also knocked over the pot plant a few time. Mum and Dad said they need to put everything out of my reach, I think thats a good idea.

Mum found this toadstool in the park the other day - cool aye?


This is me after I sneezed eating my porridge the other morning. Mum thought it was funny.


And check out my new jumper. Mum knitted it! She thinks she is pretty clever. Its lucky she finished it when she did cause it only just fits... Next time she might have to make the bigger size...


Yesterday we went to watch the All Blacks play with my friends Keir, Radka and Leon. We had to get up pretty early and got their in time for kick off and breakfast. Radka and Keir gave me the cool dog you can see. Mum says I'm spoilt.


I wore my All Blacks top in support. Apparently it was not that great a game and they had better improve before the next match or they might be in trouble. So Dad says - I missed most of the game cause I was asleep.



Baxter came too and had some lovely cuddles with Leon.


We went out for lunch too. Check out the new shirt the Radka and Keir gave me as well.


Then we went and met a very special new friend.


Toby Green.


Toby is Simon and Sarah's little boy. He arrived 8 weeks early and is very very small. 



We were so lucky to be able to meet him and can't wait till he is big enough to go home so I can play with him.

He has to stay in this room and his Mum and Dad come and visit him every day.


He is getting much bigger and he is able to be breastfeed as well as having food through the tube in his nose. He even gave Dad a little smile.



That's all my news for now. I hope you are all well and can't wait to see some of you in New Zealand in a few weeks!

Alby xo

No comments:

Post a Comment